dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Not much information to go on there.

What exactly do you mean by "credit"?

Membership plan, add-on, cash credit? 

What happens when you try to buy it? 

Any error messages? 

If you try the website instead of the app (or vice versa) does it make any difference? 

When were you last able to buy stuff successfully? 

Is your bank card still valid? 

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the links in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

abdenourr8448
Visitor
Hi there can't open payment

What happens exactly? 

Can't you see this page? 

What happens when you try? 

Any error messages?

You might need to contact 48 support for assistance with this.

See the links in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Duplicate posts merged. 

There's no need to post multiple times about the same issue especially when your original post was addressed.

abdenourr8448
Visitor
I couldn't buy credit please help me to top up

You keep posting in different threads about the same issue and keep ignoring my previous reply to your original post! 

If you won't address my reply then, as I've already said, you'll need to contact 48 support for further assistance.

See the links in my signature below.