cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

internet add on

aimod1
Newcomer
Hi, I'm trying to buy an internet add on but it won't give me the buy now option. any ideas?
7 REPLIES 7

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You probably need to contact 48 support about this because the site has been having issues since the upgrade.

Chat is the best option when available (it is now) as tickets can take longer to be dealt with.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all @aimod1 ?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

bobaloo
Newcomer
I'm having the same problems ,Cant pay for add ons ,credit membership or gift shop
Keeps telling me ,problem with card payment
Any idea on a fix yet

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You should contact 48 support as I suggested above.
The chat facility should be online for another hour or more and that's the best way to contact them.

Hope this helps.

bobaloo
Newcomer
To be honest ,I have contacted them numerous times ,and while helpful ,nothing I have tried works ,The system will not accept my card payment ,To be fair ,the new system is a shambles
The point of updating a web page is that it's supposed to be easier to navigate etc
Long time customer here ,I'm off

norma_m
Visitor

I'm having the same problem I'm thinking of moving from them don't like new site and service has dropped lately

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Contact 48 support for the moment if you're having problems.
What do you mean by the service has "dropped" lately?
I haven't noticed any problems at all with it myself in Dublin 7.

Hope this helps.