cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

data usage not accurate

IngridF4098
Newcomer
ow can I have gone through 99 gigs of data, on old plan I never went over 4 gigs of data..also does not match the usage on my phone that tracks data usage.
6 REPLIES 6

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You should contact 48 support and ask them about this given that your normal usage and presumably the usage recorded by your phone are way less than 99GB.
Sounds like a mistake on the 48 side.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

AmieB7679
Newcomer
Hello recently got 48 membership it’s just internet is not working on my I phone I don’t know if it’s the coverage or my iPhone settings

Did you configure your internet settings?

https://community.48months.ie/t5/Other-Help/Internet-not-working-on-HUAWEI-ASCEND-g6-u10/m-p/34493#M...

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

EileenB2453
Visitor

This is happening me as well, my router says I have 72 gb of data left and my account says 14gb on 48.ie  

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You need to contact 48 support and ask them about this discrepancy.

Hope this helps.

Contacted them last night said they are sending out data usage email