Internet
Having trouble accessing the internet, or need the latest settings? Look no further!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

iPhone 5s sync with 48

I keep getting messages from 48 saying that I am not up for internet and picture messaging - I followed instructions but still getting message from 48 - I am getting what's app messages I have had some trouble with texts from some poeple coming throu...

No Internet on Note 2 Again!!

Yet another month l've topped-up with 20 euro and don't have internet! I've had to hook-up to a friend 's to send this.I've tried some fixes but no goodthis time.Any suggestions?

mel by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Internet

Hi I having problems with me Internet olways going on emergency but singnal is full I newer have that problem on samsung end is for 2 weeks going on

3G not working

I still have 4 GB left of my data but it's simply not working..no idea why! Really annoying!!

oziee by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

3G

I recently purchased the Don plan where I should receive 1GB of 3G however my 3G will not work and it says I have 0MB when I log on to my account even though I haven't used any 3G ..I have tried configuring my phone and this has not worked

Samsung Galaxy S5 Internet Problems

Orginally I had a HTC desire and the internet worked fine but after switching to my new Samsung Galaxy S5 I have had no Internet.I used the step by step guide and have my mobile daa and data roaming turned on but that does nothing, for waht ever reas...

Mobile data

Hi could you send me instructions for mobile data set up for Samsung S4

Internet

After reseting me Samsung s4 no internet