Internet
Having trouble accessing the internet, or need the latest settings? Look no further!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Tina dunlea

Hi just recently signed up to 48 mobile but have no Internet connection

Bush phone

Why can't I find bush phone for Internet connection

Roaming internet data

Just wondering can I use my phone to go on the internet while I'm abroad? I can't find an option to buy data for roaming, I've bought calls and texts already.Thanks

Internet access for LGK7

Registered my Sim..purchased a membership. Calls and texts working fine but I haven't been able to use data.

Resolved! Help with roaming

Im in Seville. Im unable to send text messages to other iPhone users and won't allow me and I message or use Internet croaking and data enabled please help

fiana18 by Newcomer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 like

i just got this message today is there anything i have to do? CONTRACT CHANGE: From 13th June you will not be able to use your membership to make/receive calls and texts while in the EU and EU Roaming add-ons will no longer be available to buy. If yo...

ozone by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Login

Can't log in **removed personal details**

Resolved! How to buy data for abroad (Netherlands)

Hi, I've went online to see my options for roaming costs as I'm going abroad for a few days. However it only gave me options to buy minutes and calls and I don't want that I want mobile data so I can connect to people while I'm away and access other ...