cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Used up roaming data allowance - how to get more?

hannah_p
Newcomer

I ran out of roaming data on my holiday so i bought a new membership but it only paid for next months data and roaming, would I be able to take the roaming from my next membership and put it into this one?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

No. Membership plans can't be started early and you'll have to wait until the current plan expires for the new one to start. 

To get more data for roaming on your current plan you need to buy a data add-on.

Can I buy extra Data for EU/UK roaming? 

Yes! If you've used your EU/UK data roaming allowance or simply just want more, then the 1GB data add-on can be used in Ireland and in the EU/UK when you’re on a plan that has roaming included. To purchase your add on, simply Log in to your My48 >> Flexi Data >> Add ons, or just click here.

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the links in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

2 REPLIES 2

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

No. Membership plans can't be started early and you'll have to wait until the current plan expires for the new one to start. 

To get more data for roaming on your current plan you need to buy a data add-on.

Can I buy extra Data for EU/UK roaming? 

Yes! If you've used your EU/UK data roaming allowance or simply just want more, then the 1GB data add-on can be used in Ireland and in the EU/UK when you’re on a plan that has roaming included. To purchase your add on, simply Log in to your My48 >> Flexi Data >> Add ons, or just click here.

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the links in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Thank you