cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Used up plan data and can't start new plan immediately?

DavidP8084
Newcomer

Hi, I just payed €10 for credit and another €10 for a plan for 100GB as well. Neither have given me data . My original membership is due to renew on the 21st but I need data as soon as possible. How do I renew my membership manually ?

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Your current membership plan will run its full monthly course and cannot be terminated early by buying a new plan in an attempt to start the new plan immediately.

Doing that just stacks the newly purchased plan on your account to kick in when the current one eventually expires. 

Cash credit on your account has no bearing on mobile data allowances other than when roaming abroad in certain countries outside of the EU/UK or if you use the cash credit to buy an add-on.

If you have used up your plan data allowance then, in other to continue using mobile data for the remainder of the current plan month, you need to buy a data add-on or use Flexi Data to get more data allowance: 

If you are regularly using up your monthly plan data allowance and aren't already on the €12.99/200GB membership plan then you should probably consider buying that from now on. 

If you need to contact 48 support then see the links in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Thank you very much, is there any way I can get a refund for the €10 credit I just spent as it was a mistake?

You can just use it to buy your next membership? 

If you really need a refund then you'll have to contact 48 support to ask them if they can facilitate/arrange that. 

See the links in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.