allrightjack
Newcomer

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You post is blank @allrightjack.
Did you mean to ask a question?

If you have used up your data and need more then you can either swap some call minutes for data or buy a data add-on (€3 for 1GB).
Just go to your My48 account page and click Flexi-Data to see these options.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You post is blank @allrightjack.
Did you mean to ask a question?

If you have used up your data and need more then you can either swap some call minutes for data or buy a data add-on (€3 for 1GB).
Just go to your My48 account page and click Flexi-Data to see these options.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

allrightjack
Newcomer
Thanks. Hadn’t realised that, about swooping minutes. Adding data doesn’t come up immediately anymore on flex i data. Maybe because I’m on an old plan.
I’m on guido. Is there any disadvantage to moving to new?

Flexi data is not available on the older plans which is why you don't see the option.

Personally I don't see why anybody would stay on the old plans but you need to compare against your existing Guido plan and make your mind up:

New €10.99 100GB membership: https://48.ie/my48/memberships

Hope this helps.