cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming

RobertM0446
Newcomer
Going to Portugal soon - do I need to update my sim to roam as was unable to roam last year in Spain
5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

@RobertM0446 wrote:
Going to Portugal soon - do I need to update my sim to roam as was unable to roam last year in Spain

You probably should.

See my recent post on the same issue here:

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

PatrickJO1998
Visitor
Yes I got a new one and it worked for data and calls in Portugal . Now I am in France on the Orange network case work but no Internet GRR. When will 48 get this sorted. Another person with me the same.e no data!

@PatrickJO1998 wrote:
Yes I got a new one and it worked for data and calls in Portugal . Now I am in France on the Orange network case work but no Internet GRR. When will 48 get this sorted. Another person with me the same.e no data!

Did you check the links in the post that I linked to above just in case there's anything useful there?

If not then you'll probably have to contact 48 support.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

PatrickJO1998
Visitor
Should be calls and texts ok no data. Apn ok

PatrickJO1998
Visitor
Switched to manual settings then tried to register on all networks got one that works fine. Seems auto setting is mot great in my case anyway.