Roaming problems in Spain

JamesGerardG0215
Newcomer

Spain roaming prob

4 REPLIES 4

JamesGerardG0215
Newcomer
Spain

Your posts were practically blank @JamesGerardG0215 and you haven't described the precise nature of your problem so all I can do is repeat the usual general roaming advice...

If your SIM predates January 2023 then a replacement may mitigate or eliminate roaming problems: 

It may be worthwhile reviewing these two threads in case any of the suggestions help to avoid roaming problems:

If you still have problems then you'll probably need to contact 48 support for further assistance.

See the links in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

So I found out that I needed to change the setting in "48 SIM menu" in the apps on your phone. Click the app then select "when abroad" then select "Network selection" then "manual " and then "international - roaming profile". My roaming finally worked after doing that. Then when you get home switch it back to "local- home profile". Hope this helps

Yes, that's what this link that I posted explains: 

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.