cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid twice

He pagado una membresía que se me hace activa 6 días más tarde,pero lo he pagado manual para que se active antes y no me ha activado internet pero he cobrado la tarifa dos veces.

1 REPLY 1

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Original text:

> He pagado una membresía que se me hace activa 6 días más tarde,pero lo he pagado manual para que se active antes y no me ha activado internet pero he cobrado la tarifa dos veces.

Google translation:

> I have paid for a membership that becomes active 6 days later, but I have paid it manually so that it is activated sooner and it has not activated my internet but I have charged the fee twice.

Your issue isn't really clear - you'll need to explain more clearly what the problem is.

If the problem is that you've used up this month's membership data and are trying to get more then buying a new membership isn't going to help. You need to buy a data add-on or use Flexi Data to get more data for the remainder of the membership month.

Buying a new membership doesn't help here as it simply stacks on your account to kick in when the current membership plan eventually expires. Memberships can't be terminated early by buying a new membership. They always run their full monthly course.

If you inadvertently bought two memberships then both will stack on your account so you haven't lost out at all.

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.