cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Internet is not working

robbiecorcoran94
Newcomer

Hey guys,

My internet still hasnt kicked in after trying everything shown on the website, and configuring the settings a number of times.

Can you have a look and see if there is an issue on your side?

Thanks, Robbie..

8 REPLIES 8

rusty_80
Visitor

My internet not working, what do I do, sending messages but getting no answer.

Make sure that you configure your internet settings correctly.

These instructions are the most reliable on this website:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/The-Knowledgebase/My-Internet-is-not-working/ta-p/45928

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all @rusty_80?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

I did everything 48 said but my internet still doesn't work

Are you sure that you read and followed these instructions carefully?

http://community.48months.ie/t5/The-Knowledgebase/My-Internet-is-not-working/ta-p/45928

If so then post your settings here (screenshots are best if possible) for review.

Otherwise you'll have to contact 48 support for advice.

See the link in my signature below.

Hope this helps.

Went through all info given and entered but still no luck, may have to change to new provider which I really don't want to do!

Changing provider should not be necessary.

If it is still not working then you have not configured things correctly.

Data definitely does work on 48 if your phone is configured correctly.

Posting (screenshots) of your settings for review would help.

Otherwise contact 48 support for assistance.

Hope this helps.

Any update @rusty_80?