cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile data not working

AlanD4651
Newcomer
As above. No mobile data in Dublin 15.
I even connected to wifi and topped up but still nothing.
Can staff please come back with an update?
23 REPLIES 23

BrendanN9235
Newcomer
I had no internet connectivity for several weeks....I called support, got (and followed) polite advice on settings etc., all to no avail, until today when I noticed the connection was 'back'. The upside is 48 did something at their (server) end, which fixed something....the downside is that they never told me and I was about to defect to another provider. Anyway, I can now say a) the service is good b) don't be humble if you're an S5 owner, stick to your guns, the problem is and always was on the server slide.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Just curious, how do you know that 48 did something at the server side and what sort of server are you referring to here?

Also I don't get the reference to S5 (Samsung Galaxy S5 I presume?) since nobody in this thread mentioned that phone previously.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

brianbru
Visitor
Poor service from gobs

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Huh?
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.