cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost all services after deleting APN

MarcosC5140
Newcomer

Hi, 

I have deleted all APN trying to solve another issue (roaming not working). Now back home I'm trying to add the APN details again but as soon as I hit "save". The APN is not saving.   

I´m unable to receive calls/Texts or use data... I can't register on the 48 network either I get "unable to connect.try later" when trying to do so... 

I don't think it makes any difference but for info I'm with a Samsung phone S21... 

Below are the details I'm trying to save as APN

Name: 48 Internet and MMS 

·       APN: 48months.liffeytelecom.com 

·       Proxy: <Not set> 

·       Port: <Not set> 

·       Username: User 

·       Password: <Not set> 

·       Server: <Not set> 

·       MMSC: http://mmc1/servlets/mms 

·       MMS proxy: 10.1.11.19 

·       MMS port: 8080            

·       MCC: 272 

·       MNC: 11 

·       Authentication Type: none

·       APN Type: default,supl,mms

I can't contact anybody on 48 either as they seem to have removed the messaging service. 

Can anybody help please ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Deleting the APN should only affect mobile data so I don't know why other services seem to have been affected. 

If you do a manual search for networks can you see and connect to 48?

If not then nothing else is going to work until the do get a connection. 

You may need to enable the roaming/data roaming options in order to connect to a virtual mobile network like 48.

When you do you can text "APN" to 50048 and follow the instructions here to configure your APN settings correctly: 

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the links in my signature below to see all of the different ways to contact them. 

The chat has never worked for me in a long time and recently they are not responding to any of my emails so the only option may be to call the number in the last link.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Deleting the APN should only affect mobile data so I don't know why other services seem to have been affected. 

If you do a manual search for networks can you see and connect to 48?

If not then nothing else is going to work until the do get a connection. 

You may need to enable the roaming/data roaming options in order to connect to a virtual mobile network like 48.

When you do you can text "APN" to 50048 and follow the instructions here to configure your APN settings correctly: 

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the links in my signature below to see all of the different ways to contact them. 

The chat has never worked for me in a long time and recently they are not responding to any of my emails so the only option may be to call the number in the last link.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

If you are just back from roaming abroad then you may also need to check this out - the section titled "Returned Home?":

Hi Dalyer,

I very much appreciate your help, time and solution.,

Eventually got through the message service and got help straight away with it.

Good to have your solution for future reference and for the contact details!

Thanks again! 

Glad to hear that you got it sorted @MarcosC5140.

What was the solution in case it helps someone else in the same position in the future?