cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet so slow

KerryleeJ5754
Newcomer
My internet is so slow that it won’t load a song on Spotify, while listening to a song it won’t stream fast enough to carry on. On chrome it says no internet connection at times serious disappointing, did not think in 2020 there would be a problem with internet so wonder there giving 100gbs free I haven’t even been able to claim a full gb on this network nearly a week!!! Would not recommend this network to anyone even if there were giving it away for free, I suppose in this case you get what you pay for! Im in Dublin anyone else having this problem or can help please? Giving it till the month is up before I change
5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Are you sure that your internet settings are configured correctly?

https://community.48.ie/t5/Other-Help/Internet-not-working-on-HUAWEI-ASCEND-g6-u10/m-p/34493#M12560

If they are then you'll need to contact 48 support to ask them if they can address this.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
For what it's worth I just did a speed test with the Ookla speed test app and get c. 10Mbps down and up indoors in Dublin 7 right now.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

KerryleeJ5754
Newcomer
Thanks Dalyer I clicked the link to your help with the huawei just needed to add the apn. Speedtest getting 3-6mbps down and 2 up so there’s an improvement not great but at least it’s working.

JamesK8760
Newcomer
Hi
I need help as my internet is very slow and I haven't watch videos or make video calls at times the internet will disconnect itself so please if there is any solutions. Thanks

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Delete your APN and configure it from scratch using these instructions.

https://community.48.ie/t5/Other-Help/Internet-not-working-on-HUAWEI-ASCEND-g6-u10/m-p/34493#M12560

If you still have problems then you'll have to contact 48 support.

Hope this helps.