cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eu Roaming not working.

LukaszB7466
Newcomer
My Eu roaming doesn’t want to turn on automatically nor do I know how to turn it on manually. I have checked many times that roaming is turned on and I even went as far as reseting my Apn settings. The problem is, I am on iphone, and in the top left it keeps saying “no service” or “searching”. This never leads to anything and it is a continuous cycle. I also tried manually changing the network selection but the network selection tab keeps reappearing and disappearing, and if I get the chance to have access to the tab (which happened twice), no changes are made and the no service is still there. Please help me, my membership is ending 😬
5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

This could be relevant.

https://community.48.ie/t5/Most-Popular-Questions/iPhone-abroad-issue/td-p/36862

Otherwise you may need to contact 48 support.

See the link in my signature below.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

RajmundF4287
Visitor

not sure if you sort it out already, but on android phones try to turn off VoLTE calls option in Mobile Networks. That should let the phone connect normally

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Where exactly do you see that setting?
I can't see it im on my phone.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

LukaszB7466
Newcomer
I found the solution, you must have mobile data enabled for the settings app on iphone or it wont work when you try to disable automatic network selection.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
So it's working for you now @LukaszB7466?
And you didn't have to change the VoLTE settings?