cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I reset my membership

Anon
Not applicable

Hi I just bought a new membership for the Guido for 1 month. My current Guido membership doesn't expire until tomorrow night, but I already used up my 3G form my current month that ends midnight tomorrow and I will need internet toomorrow. I know i can buy 1G for 3 euro, but I'd rather just reset my Guido membership to start now or tomorrow, rather than spend the extra 3 euro. Is this possible?

6 REPLIES 6

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Unfortunately not.

All memberships always run their full monthly course.

You cannot prematurely terminate one to start another early.

You will have to buy a data add-on or just wait until your current membership expires and the new one starts.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

Itanswers my question, but doesn't help. So I have to spend more money on something I don't really want and shouldn't need. Just another ripoff in the land of ripoffs!

If you have used up your data and need more then yes, you need to buy an add-on.

It's not a ripoff as it's all explained on the website how things work and you're not obliged to buy the add-on.

Mitch and Don memberships give a lot more data allowance than Guido so maybe one of those would better suit your needs going forward?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

Sorry, but in my opinion it is wrong and a ripoff. I can't understand why I can't start my new membership a day early. The only reason why i exceeded my data limits was due to a mistake on my part, so I don't expect to exceed my limits in the future. I already bought the add on, but i feel this is unnecessary, since it would make a lot more sense to be able to just re-set my membership.

Anon
Not applicable

Sorry, but in my opinion it is wrong and a ripoff. I can't understand why I can't start my new membership a day early. The only reason why i exceeded my data limits was due to a mistake on my part, so I don't expect to exceed my limits in the future. I already bought the add on, but I feel this is unnecessary, since it would make a lot more sense to be able to just reset my membership.

In my opinion it would be a ripoff if it was not clearly documented the way that memberships, allowances and add-ons work, when they are needed, how long they last and how much they cost.

But all of this is documented on the website and in the terms and conditions.

If you feel the need to complain about this then contact 48 support:

http://www.48months.ie/help#contact-us

Hope this helps.