Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Update - Your Thoughts?

48_Retired
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

Hi everyone!

You may notice today that we've got a shiny new look and feel here on 48Community. 

As always your feedback is super important, so post here if you have any thoughts or suggestions on how we can improve.

Thanks!

Sheena

48Community Manager

13 REPLIES 13

xgwishyx
Newcomer

so far so good

Is there any way to see recent posts/recently updated threads?

I can't see one offhand.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

On the desktop version the front page has 'latest threads' at the top, which is a list of the newest topics or threads, and underneath when you're logged in you'll see 'unread posts', which is any posts that you haven't read yet. You can also go into any of the sections and see the 'latest posts' for that section on the right-hand side.

I can add 'latest posts' on the front page instead of 'latest threads'? Or add it to the sidebar, below 'top discussions' perhaps?

On mobile, the front page has 'latest posts' at the top of the page.

Thanks Sheena - but the list of latest threads does not reflect the threads that have been most recently updated with new posts - just the most recently created threads.

Personally I liked the old view which had an easy way to see recent posts/recently updated threads without having to go into each individual section.

Hope that makes sense?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

That totally makes sense @dalyer 🙂 Let me have another stab at it, and I'll let you know when it's ready to have another look.

I updated the homepage now to have latest posts and topics at the very top, what do you think?

I prefer it that way alright - an easy way to see new posts and threads.

Thanks a lot. Man Happy

My pleasure, thanks for the feedback! 🙂

Hi @48_Retired,

Any chance that links in posts could be colour coded or otherwise made more obvious?

They look like normal text except when moused over in which case they become underlined.

But they are not obvious at a glance which is confusing.

Thanks.