cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
100% helpful (1/1)
jess_48
Community Manager
Community Manager

We’re thrilled to announce that as of the 20th of August “24 our €12.99 plan now comes with Unlimited Data! Enjoy endless browsing, streaming, downloading, and more without ever worrying about data limits. This upgrade offers new and existing customers even more freedom, flexibility, and incredible value—all for just €12.99 a month

Who is this plan available to?

Our unlimited data €12.99 plan is available to both new and existing customers. We’ve prepared a range of some FAQ for both our existing and new customers, see below.

€12.99 Unlimited Data Plan.PNGFAQ’s

New customers

What is included in the €12.99 Unlimited Data Plan?
The €12.99 Unlimited Data Plan offers unlimited data usage, 5,000 minutes for any network and landline calls, and 5,000 SMS to any network—all for the exceptional value of just €12.99 per month.

How do I sign up for the €12.99 Unlimited Data Plan?
Sign up for our €12.99 Unlimited Data Plan by ordering your free SIM here. To learn more about ordering your free SIM, click here.

Do I need to sign a contract to get the Unlimited Data Plan?
No contract, Just ultimate flexibility.  

Is there a speed limit on the Unlimited Data Plan?
Speeds can vary depending on network coverage and conditions, to see more info on mobile networks speeds see full terms and conditions here. You can also view our coverage checker here

Does the Unlimited Data Plan include roaming?
Yes, the Unlimited Data Plan includes 14GB of EU and UK data roaming allowance.

Are there any additional benefits with the Unlimited Data Plan?
Did we mention this plan is 5G included.

Can I keep my existing phone number when I switch to 48's Unlimited Data Plan?
Yes absolutely, when you’re activating your SIM you will have a choice to move your number to 48 or select a new number from us. Full guide here

Existing Customers

I am an existing €12.99 customer will my plan automatically update to Unlimited Data, or do I need to take any action?
All existing customers on the €12.99 plan will automatically receive their unlimited data allowance on their next plan renewal from the 20th of August “24. There is no need to take any additional action.

Can I switch to the Unlimited Data Plan if I am on a different plan?
Yes, if you're on a legacy plan, you can switch to the €12.99 Unlimited Data Plan once your current month expires. If you are currently opted in auto-renew, log in to your My48 account here, or go to My Profile > Payment Details, and turn off auto-renew. After your plan expires, log back in and purchase the €12.99 Unlimited Data Plan manually and  then re-enable auto-renew during your purchase.

Are there any additional benefits with the Unlimited Data Plan?
Did we mention this plan is 5G included.

Can I use my Unlimited Data Plan while roaming internationally?
Yes, the Unlimited Data Plan includes 14GB of EU and UK data roaming allowance.

Was this article helpful? Yes No
Version history
Last update:
‎04-09-2024 12:49 PM
Updated by:
Contributors