Re: Issue with all network services, 19th December

Visitor
‎20-12-2013 07:47 AM
Working perfectly now in Galway, once this does not happen too often I don't mind. I am with 48 now for 2 months so this is my first outage.
Seems to be a lot of kids crying in this thread about moving but I bet none of ye will move at all as 48 is the best value and the coverage is good. For the people saying it affecting their business then ye need to move network as 48 may not be for ye.
Posted from Apple iPhone
0 Likes

Re: [Resolved] Issue with all network services, 19th December

[ Edited ]
Crew
‎20-12-2013 09:23 AM

Latest update – 20/12/13 @ 09:21

Calls, text and data are now back to normal and we will continue to monitor the services across the network throughout the day. Services began to return last night from approx 1:30am.

Your phone should automatically re-connect to the network.  However, your handset may need to re-register itself on our network and the best way to achieve this is to turn your phone off and turn it on again.  In some cases, you will need to search for networks manually, find 48 and then connect to it.

We will in touch later in the day with more information on the issues last night.

1 Like

Anon
‎20-12-2013 09:34 AM
My phone did not automatically reconnect. I had to turn off and turn on phone then search for network
Posted from Samsung GT-S5570
0 Likes

Visitor
‎20-12-2013 09:39 AM

So what happened, all the techies went off work at 6 last night and plugged the server back in  at 8 this morning when they got back to work?

1 Like

Anon
‎20-12-2013 10:21 AM

i still dont have network

i restart the  phone 

search for network and nothing

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes

Newcomer
‎20-12-2013 10:41 AM

+1

0 Likes

Back to normal

Visitor
‎20-12-2013 10:42 AM

Great back to normal.  Had to turn off phone and back on again to reconnect to Network.  Thanks for getting this sorted guys.  Lost without my phone as no landline.  Mum thought I had fallen off the planet last night only for I remembered I had Viber and wi-fi.

0 Likes

Why am I still without!??   Rebooted phone and didn't aut...

[ Edited ]
Newcomer
‎20-12-2013 10:47 AM

Why am I still without!??

Rebooted phone and didn't automatically connect.

Manually searched for available networks and list included Vodafone, O2, Meteor and 3?

0 Likes

Anon
‎20-12-2013 10:50 AM

its not back to normal now i have to pay so that my imessage will work again!

why should i pay for that 48??

0 Likes

Newcomer
‎20-12-2013 10:52 AM

Heeelllllllllllllloooooooooooooooo??????????

0 Likes

Announcements
Welcome to the 48Community!

To take part in the discussions or to post your own question, you'll need to register so If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>

While you're here, check out our "Featured Topics" below.

Our Troubleshooting Guide and Knowledgebase contain help and support articles and popular questions to help you as a 48 customer.

Order a free SIM
Earn some extra credit or cash with MatesRates!
Unlock your phone
Ask the community