Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

48 are winners at the Web Awards!

techie_kev
Crew
Crew

Hi everyone,

Last night we won the award for Best Practice Website at the Realex Fire Web Awards!

winner-shadow-2.png

We’re delighted to win this award, especially considering some of the competition we were up against! We’ve been working hard this year to deliver a shiny new website that makes everything easier for our customers to do; from activating your very first SIM to buying your membership and add-ons.

This is a photo of our trophy which thankfully made is back into the office this morning after a few celebratory drinks!

award2.JPG

Till next time,

Techie Kev

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Congratulations.

Is the trophy made of fossilized snails or something? Man Very Happy

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Haha!  Well, would you believe me if I said it was smooth and sleek when we got it first and some late night celebrating, including a dodgy rickshaw (award in one hand, kebab in the other!), may have altered it's appearance a bit!? 

@techie_kev wrote:

Haha!  Well, would you believe me if I said it was smooth and sleek when we got it first and some late night celebrating, including a dodgy rickshaw (award in one hand, kebab in the other!), may have altered it's appearance a bit!? 

I say people where confused as f*** when they saw you walking around with what looks like a chocolate bar from the gift shop in the Wonka factory....