cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim not working

savvylady
Newcomer

Hi, my sim that I use relatively infrequently will no longer allow me to make calls or texts or receive them. I've also tried paying for membership but I get an error message. I can't seem to find a way to contact customer support anywhere - there's no contact number or link to the web chat on the "contact us" page. I'd appreciate any advice you can give!

I urgently need it fixed as I've registered for the vaccine with this number.

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Depending on how long your SIM has been unused it may have become suspended (c. 6 months without buying membership) or even terminated altogether (c. 12+ months without buying membership).

See the link in my signature below for how to contact support or email them at support@48months.zendesk

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

savvylady
Newcomer
I think you may be correct unfortunately I got an error message while attempting to contact that email address you provided and the link in your signature doesn't provide any way to actually contact customer support. Do you have any alternative way of getting in touch? Thanks!

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Sorry, I didn't realise that that email address no longer seems to work.
That being the case the only way to contact 48 support seems to be the chat facility which appears when available on the page linked from my signature.
If the chat doesn't appear then you'll have to keep trying/refreshing or try another device/browser maybe.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.