cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gift shop doesn't work

PetarB5637
Visitor
Hey, I am trying to top up a different number or even pay membership for my friend and it seems it doesn't work, keep getting this message every time"Your transaction is unsuccessful"?
13 REPLIES 13

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You probably need to contact 48 support about this.
See the link in my signature below.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
For what it's worth, I just now used the gift shop to send €10 cash credit to another 48 account and it worked fine.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

PetarB5637
Visitor
Still not working

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did you contact 48 support?

PetarB5637
Visitor
Yes, they told me to switch off the phone, move the sim, try with a different card, try on Mozilla firefox, delete all cookies and cache, still the same problem

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Sounds like very odd advice from support.
Can't see how most of that would make any difference.

When's the last time that a transaction on 48 using that card worked for you?
Is it only on the gift store that transactions are failing?
Do other transactions work ok?
E.g. topping up your own cash credit balance or buying a new membership?

Can you gift the other person the cash credit to buy the membership rather than trying to gift the membership directly?
Can you try a different browser and/or device?

Hope this helps.

PetarB5637
Visitor
Long time ago,but this card is saved on my account , i don't see the reason not working.
All transactions are failing.
I try both ways cash credit and membership doesn't work.
I try different device as well, xiaomi and samsung same problem..

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Are you sure that the card is still valid and hasn't expired or been reissued since it was last used on 48?
Try deleting it and re-registering the card details.

Hope this helps.

PetarB5637
Visitor
This is a revolut card and I also try with AIB, same thing, no card it didn't expiry