cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vat receipt

SeanW7974
Newcomer
Im looking to get a vat receipt each month or even any type of receipt will do. I contacted support they said they would get back to me but I haven't heard anything since 3 or 4 days
13 REPLIES 13

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
The only way to get vat receipts is through 48 support so you'll just have to persist with that channel.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

TomM2894
Newcomer
I also have this problem; it's very frustrating — you ask, they say it will be delivered in 3-4 days but nothing happens

I have been also been requesting vat receipts since December. Support say they will send in 3-4 days and nothing happens. Seriously frustrating. 

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
If you're not happy with the service then you can check the code of practice and complaints process here:

https://48.ie/legal/code-of-practice

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

48 are part of Three Ireland!

you can request a vat receipt by post.

send letter requesting vat receipt to 

Three Ireland

28/29 SIR JOHN ROGERSON'S QUAY
DOCKLANDS
DUBLIN 2,DUBLIN,D02EY80

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Have you actually done that yourself @RobbieM8318?
48 is a subsidiary of Three so I would be surprised if Three dealt with queries from 48 customers to be honest.
They are separate operations regardless of the corporate structure that links them as parent and subsidiary companies.

Yes

Its a bit of a hassel, but for the price of €1 stamp you get the following:-

1) They have to respond to your request because they are bound by law to issue a vat receipt.

2) your letter outlines that their department are not doing their job.

3) If they do not respond you can report them to the regulator Comreg.

Make sure that you outline the fact that the webchat is making promises and not following through on them.

Try this once and let me know how you got on.

If they try and direct you back to the 48 chat, then just email comreg.

remember vat receipts are a legal requirement.

SeanW7974
Newcomer
Seems awful extremes to go to just for a receipt. We are buying a service so surely we are entitled to a receipt. Not asking for much . 3 times I've contacted online chat. Still nothing 2 weeks later

@SeanW7974 wrote:
Seems awful extremes to go to just for a receipt. We are buying a service so surely we are entitled to a receipt. Not asking for much . 3 times I've contacted online chat. Still nothing 2 weeks later

Try the code of conduct/complaints process link that I posted earlier perhaps?

Hope this helps.