cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to buy membership

TharlesM6063
Newcomer

I tried buying a membership several hours ago, it took the money from my bank account but I still didn't get my membership. Now everytime I go to the membership page I get the message ''Sorry you are not allowed to purchase memberships, since you have a Bundle in progress'' which doesn't make sense because I haven't purchased any bundle.

I contacted support through the website chat and email but no response so far.

14 REPLIES 14

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Maybe try emailing them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Already did in the morning, but still no response

Sorry, I missed that you had already emailed them.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

JoannaG8431
Newcomer

Your post was blank @JoannaG8431 - did you mean to post a comment or query?

I have the same problem since yesterday. I chated and they said they were working in the issue but it still happen and I don't have data sinc saturday night.

KetanB8310
Newcomer

The worst service ever, I have been facing the same since yesterday morning, and still not resolved. Can't make any calls and use data either. 

CoralieO4685
Newcomer

I'm the same bought it yesterday (sunday) and I still get message that bundle is in progress but cant make any calls. The online help is not much help either. So they take the money but no service 😞

Did those people facing this problem contact 48 support?

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

If that doesn't help then maybe try the phone number here:

https://48.ie/legal/code-of-practice