cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My48 App "not available for any of your devices" on store

PaulJ1427
Newcomer

Hi,

Trying to install the My48 app. It does not appear in the Play Store on my phone. If I go to play.google.com and search there I can find it, but I can not select the install option. It says: "This app is not available for any of your devices". 

Has anyone seen this? What's gone wrong here?

Thanks,

Paul

4 REPLIES 4

ThinkT4585
Newcomer
What make and model of phone do you have and what version of the operating system?

The device with the 48 SIM is a Motorola G7 Plus, Android 10. 

The other devices are a Samsung 10, Android 10; a Sony Z3 LineageOS.

All of them do not see the my48 app in the Play Store app on the phone. From the web app, play.google.com, I can find the my48 app, but I can not install it on any device - "not available for any of your devices".

Obviously 48 have put some kind of restriction on the app on the store. But... what?

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Don't know why my post appeared under the wrong name.
Seems to be a sporadic bug with the forum...
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did you ask 48 support about this?
I doubt that they have restricted the app in the Play Store from working on those devices.
But I don't know why you would be having this problem.
I wanted to try using MagiskHide Props Config to have my device spoof one of the above and see if the My48 app still appears in the Play Store but I haven't figured this out yet...
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.