My48 App "not available for any of your devices" on store

Newcomer
‎16-06-2021 07:43 PM

Hi,

Trying to install the My48 app. It does not appear in the Play Store on my phone. If I go to play.google.com and search there I can find it, but I can not select the install option. It says: "This app is not available for any of your devices". 

Has anyone seen this? What's gone wrong here?

Thanks,

Paul

0 Likes

Re: My48 App "not available for any of your devices&quo

Newcomer
‎16-06-2021 08:35 PM
What make and model of phone do you have and what version of the operating system?
Posted from Generic Android 2.0
0 Likes

The Legend
‎16-06-2021 09:15 PM
Don't know why my post appeared under the wrong name.
Seems to be a sporadic bug with the forum...

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support then please click here - if the Chat Now option does not appear on that page then keep trying until it does.
0 Likes

Newcomer
‎19-06-2021 07:05 AM

The device with the 48 SIM is a Motorola G7 Plus, Android 10. 

The other devices are a Samsung 10, Android 10; a Sony Z3 LineageOS.

All of them do not see the my48 app in the Play Store app on the phone. From the web app, play.google.com, I can find the my48 app, but I can not install it on any device - "not available for any of your devices".

Obviously 48 have put some kind of restriction on the app on the store. But... what?

0 Likes

The Legend
‎19-06-2021 11:15 AM
Did you ask 48 support about this?
I doubt that they have restricted the app in the Play Store from working on those devices.
But I don't know why you would be having this problem.
I wanted to try using MagiskHide Props Config to have my device spoof one of the above and see if the My48 app still appears in the Play Store but I haven't figured this out yet...

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support then please click here - if the Chat Now option does not appear on that page then keep trying until it does.
0 Likes

Announcements
Welcome to the 48Community!

To take part in the discussions or to post your own question, you'll need to register so If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>

While you're here, check out our "Featured Topics" below.

Our Troubleshooting Guide and Knowledgebase contain help and support articles and popular questions to help you as a 48 customer.

Order a free SIM
Earn some extra credit or cash with MatesRates!
Unlock your phone
Ask the community