Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Membership renewal

Newcomer
‎14-11-2020 03:08 PM

Why was my credit not used to renew my membership? Hey guys, I received credit for recruit & reward but I was charged for my membership renewal ? Why did the membership renewal not use the recruit & reward credit to purchase this months membership? 

Posted from Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
0 Likes

Re: Membership renewal

The Legend
‎14-11-2020 04:21 PM
It may be that auto renewal always buys membership using the registered card and not your credit balance even if you have enough to pay for it.
I can't remember.
Anyway just manually buy a membership now and it will stack to kick in when your current membership expires and the auto renewal will skip that month.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then please see here.
Posted from Generic Android 2.0
0 Likes

Newcomer
‎14-11-2020 07:03 PM
How do I know the membership will stack and skip renewal?
Posted from Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
0 Likes

[ Edited ]
The Legend
‎14-11-2020 07:31 PM

It will be listed on your account when you buy it and the auto renew won't trigger if there is already a membership purchased and ready to start next month.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then please see here.
Posted from Generic Android 2.0
0 Likes

Announcements
Welcome to the 48Community!

To take part in the discussions or to post your own question, you'll need to register so If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>

While you're here, check out our "Featured Topics" below.

Our Troubleshooting Guide and Knowledgebase contain help and support articles and popular questions to help you as a 48 customer.

Order a free SIM
Earn some extra credit or cash with MatesRates!
Unlock your phone
Ask the community