cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Membership not lasting?

casey28
Newcomer
Hi I topped up with 20 don membership less than a month ago and after 2 weeks I was out of calls and there is no way I used over 1000minutes
4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Contact 48 support here and they can give you details of your calls and maybe explain where your minutes went to:

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

Are you sure that the most recent Don membership is actually active?

Could it be that you have another (e.g. Standard, Guido?) membership active, the Don one has stacked and you ahve used up the 300 mins on the other membership?

What does your online account say about your current membership type and expiry date?

Does your Membership Planner list a next membership and start date?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

casey28
Newcomer
Hi current menbership says the don due to expire on 4th August at 23.59 I can not understand how I ran out of minutes as I definately did not use anywhere near 1000

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
OK. Contact 48 support so and they can give your your call logs and maybe explain what's going on.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did you get anywhere with this?