Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Membership is requied?

Newcomer
‎09-07-2020 04:00 PM

Hi, i'm new here. I have some questions:

1. Is necessary to buy every month membership? Can i buy it in any month, wait next 2-3 months and then buy another?
2. If i use it for only one month how can i resign, just... dont pay?
3. Is here minimal requied time when i have to buy membership every month?

4. If i dont buy membership , can i answer calls?

If something is incorrect i will try explain. Im still learning English Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Membership is requied?

The Legend
‎09-07-2020 07:52 PM
You need an active membership to be able to make calls, send texts and use data/internet.
Without one you may be able to receive texts and calls (maybe only after your first membership runs out - I can't remember) but that's all.
In effect you really need a membership.
I don't understand the question about "resign".
If you don't buy a membership then after several months your account may be frozen and after several more you account will be deleted and your number recycled.
I think it's 6 and 7 months respectively but it's all explained in the terms and conditions.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then use option 3 or the chat facility here.
Posted from Generic Android 2.0
0 Likes
Highlighted

Newcomer
‎09-07-2020 08:29 PM

Ok now its more clear.
In my question about resign, im thinking about situation, where i buy membership only for one month and later i decide to go somewhere else. If I good understand, there is nothing to do - I can just forget about simcard. No money penalty.

0 Likes
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
The Legend
‎09-07-2020 11:17 PM

That's correct. You can stop buying membership or leave any time with no penalty. The only thing you need to do is to make sure that you switch off automatic membership renewal beforehand if you ever enabled it.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then use option 3 or the chat facility here.
Posted from Generic Android 2.0
0 Likes

Announcements
Welcome to the 48Community!

To take part in the discussions or to post your own question, you'll need to register so If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>

While you're here, check out our "Featured Topics" below.

Our Troubleshooting Guide and Knowledgebase contain help and support articles and popular questions to help you as a 48 customer.

Order a free SIM
Earn some extra credit or cash with MatesRates!
Unlock your phone
Ask the community