cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Membership is requied?

MaciejM5905
Newcomer

Hi, i'm new here. I have some questions:

1. Is necessary to buy every month membership? Can i buy it in any month, wait next 2-3 months and then buy another?
2. If i use it for only one month how can i resign, just... dont pay?
3. Is here minimal requied time when i have to buy membership every month?

4. If i dont buy membership , can i answer calls?

If something is incorrect i will try explain. Im still learning English 🙂

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You need an active membership to be able to make calls, send texts and use data/internet.
Without one you may be able to receive texts and calls (maybe only after your first membership runs out - I can't remember) but that's all.
In effect you really need a membership.
I don't understand the question about "resign".
If you don't buy a membership then after several months your account may be frozen and after several more you account will be deleted and your number recycled.
I think it's 6 and 7 months respectively but it's all explained in the terms and conditions.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Ok now its more clear.
In my question about resign, im thinking about situation, where i buy membership only for one month and later i decide to go somewhere else. If I good understand, there is nothing to do - I can just forget about simcard. No money penalty.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

That's correct. You can stop buying membership or leave any time with no penalty. The only thing you need to do is to make sure that you switch off automatic membership renewal beforehand if you ever enabled it.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.