cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I would like to join my own number and my wife's

ManusOC3861
Newcomer

Hi good morning I am the parent of 2 x 48 users, Manus O Cinneide 089 4894265 and Tiernan O Cinneide 089 2548112. I have just updated my card details as old card was out of date, can I confirm both sums are renewed and I would like to join my own number and my wife's. Can you assist in this please. Thanks Muireadhach O Cinnéide 086 7916200

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

First off, posting personal details such as names and phone numbers for yourself and your children on a public forum like this where anybody can see and use them is a really bad idea. You might want to edit your post to remove those details before this happens.

If you want to check that your children's memberships have renewed then you/they can do that via their My48 accounts.

What exactly do you mean by "I would like to join my own number and my wife's"?

If you mean that you want to manage both numbers via a single login/account then that's simply not possible as 48 don't support family/group accounts and every number/SIM/membership etc. requires its own login via a separate email address and password. 

If you mean something else then please clarify. 

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the links in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Hi thank.you, I thought I was dealing directly with 48!, how do I edit post?? Thanks again

This is the Community Forum which is visible to anybody and not just 48 support.

Use the Edit Reply option to edit your post: 

Screenshot_20240530-095736.png

You haven't clarified your original issue by addressing the questions that I asked. 

What exactly are you trying to do here?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.