Did you mean: 

I’m unable to add membership

Lindam4642
Newcomer

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You'll need to post a bit more info if you want help from the community forum.

How are you trying to buy a membership plan?

What happens?

Any error messages?

Were you ever able to buy membership plans before?

Have you followed the instructions here?

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

CarlaB5866
Newcomer
hello, make the payment with my International Visa card, the discount is made to my bank, however the purchase of my plan was not made to my number help thanks
hello, make the payment with my International Visa card, the discount is made to my bank, however the purchase of my plan was not made to my number help thanks

What does your My48 dashboard say about your membership status?

What does your Transactions page say about recent purchases?

Remember that if you have a current membership plan and have used up membership plan allowances then you need to buy add-ons to tide you over until the membership plan period expires:

In that case buying a new membership plan won't help as the new plan will stack to kick in when the current plan expires. The new open will not start immediately.

If necessary contact 48 support as I explained above.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.