cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Card expired , can’t renew

greenclown
Newcomer
Hi , can anyone help with this as the live customer service is seemingly no longer live , my card has expired and my membership did not renew because of this last night and now I am simply getting a message on the site at every turn that I can’t renew because I am in a bundle but I can’t update my card details on the site as payment details is gone light grey and won’t come up and I am at a loss as to how to renew , I have had to buy a Tesco SIM card to even attempt to do this , this network is great when it works but this is absolutely ridiculous, I have also tried the gift shop route and this won’t allow me to gift myself membership, I hope someone can help with this , thanks , Robin
2 REPLIES 2

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

For some reason the Chat Now option does not appear for me when I access the site from my phone but it does when I access it from my computer. 

Maybe you can try another device - preferably a computer - and see if you can access it there because I think you're going to need 48 support's assistance to sort this payment issue out.

Not sure why this sort of payment problem seems to be a recurring issue for some users... Man Sad

https://48.ie/help

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

nraz
Visitor