cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t change password

AaronS9831
Visitor
When I go to reset my password I get the email with the link, I go to the page and enter a new password but when I go to click the “Save password” button nothing happens.

Is anyone else experiencing this?
6 REPLIES 6

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

If this is via the app then it could be related to the recent (and ongoing?) problems there.

Can you change it via the website?

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

No it’s the website also

I tried it and it worked fine for me.

Maybe try another device/browser or clear your 48 cookies and see if that makes any difference?

If the issue persists for you then you'll probably need to contact 48 support for further assistance as I previously suggested.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Yeah i've tried doing that, but no luck.

I contacted 48 support, they've raised tickets for me and said there are some technical issues on their side and some users are experiencing issues with log in and password reset, so we'll see.

Thanks anyway @dalyer 

In case it helps at all there's an updated app (on Android at least) that seems to fix the recent problem(s) so maybe you could try that?

No update on iOS yet, but the app does now allow log in. Tried requesting the reset from the app now but same issue unfortunately.