cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why does it take 8 hours for 1 question to be answered

warrick
Regular

asked a very simple question 8 hours ago, had NOTHING but delays and false answers from the so called customer service team, now thats a service 8 hours awaiting 1 answer,fantastic management skills indeed.

12 REPLIES 12

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Did you ask the question here on the public forum?

48 support say that new queries should get a response within 6 hours bearing in mind that support hours are 8AM-10PM.

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

I waited over 24 hours and got a catalogue of excuses and lies, my query went back to last week but THEY CLOSED THE THREAD, thay blocked me said i was using too many minutes , so I asked a simple question, is my ban up and if i top up again with €20 can i have full don priviladges, now that was a verry difficult question to be answered, seems over a week is the time scale for alledged customer service

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
If you got barred for breaching the fair usage limits then you are barred until the current membership expires. Then you contact support and ask them to lift the ban. Buying a new membership will not expedite this. The new membership will stack to kick in later - it won't start immediately. If you get barred for a second time then it's for good.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

WHERE IS SUPPORT?

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Dunno.
But did my post not help/answer your question?

it dont but thanks for the help anyway, you respond faster than damo the dummy

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
I've answered your main question so don't understand why you say my post didn't help.

Anon
Not applicable
sorry for the delay in response warrick; most of the helpers on here are just going back to college at the moment, so i hope you can understand that.

once you start a new membership (next month) you should have full use of all of the Don Package's benefits.

Not sure why an apology is considered necessary here. I responded within about 30 mins of the original post and again within 30 mins of the second post that eventually contained a useful description of the substantive query - which I also answered.