cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unlimited data?

conor25800
Newcomer
Anyone else's data always run out? Would love a new deal that consisted of unlimited data.
11 REPLIES 11

Anon
Not applicable

What deal are you on?
There's the mitch which is 15euro a month and you get a massive 15GB internet!
Don't tell me that's the deal you're on coz that's a crapload of internet 😛

All "unlimited" packages from all operators come with fair usage limits/caps so nothing is truly unlimited.

I'm on the Don for ages now and have never managed to put much of a dent in my 5GB monthly allowance. But I probably don't use it that much - some maps/navigation, browsing, email and a few other apps that are light on data...

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support then please click here - if the Chat Now option does not appear on that page then keep trying until it does.

conor25800
Newcomer
I'm on the don, the 5g never lasts! The Mitch is no good because I use a lot of minutes also..

What's using your data?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support then please click here - if the Chat Now option does not appear on that page then keep trying until it does.

conor25800
Newcomer
Apps mostly, we don't have WiFi..

@conor25800 wrote:
Apps mostly, we don't have WiFi..

You know you can buy a data add-on if you use up your Don 5GB allowance before the month is up?

http://www.48months.ie/boiler-plate/add-on-rules

I still don't know how you use up that amount of data.

I don't think I even approach that on my home UPC broadband!

Anon
Not applicable

I didn't have wifi all during this year when I was living away in college too, so 3G was constantly on on my phone but I ALWAYS had enough... I was using whatsapp, snapchat, reddit, facebook and youtube constantly everyday ... what apps are you using, coz that's crazy its getting eaten up!

Anon
Not applicable

I always have 3G on and I never go past 2GB and that is with spotify streaming and podkicker downloads!

Get wifi from sky 35 a month unlimited, free set up and everything