cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unlimited data?

conor25800
Newcomer
Anyone else's data always run out? Would love a new deal that consisted of unlimited data.
11 REPLIES 11

Anon
Not applicable

What deal are you on?
There's the mitch which is 15euro a month and you get a massive 15GB internet!
Don't tell me that's the deal you're on coz that's a crapload of internet 😛

All "unlimited" packages from all operators come with fair usage limits/caps so nothing is truly unlimited.

I'm on the Don for ages now and have never managed to put much of a dent in my 5GB monthly allowance. But I probably don't use it that much - some maps/navigation, browsing, email and a few other apps that are light on data...

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

conor25800
Newcomer
I'm on the don, the 5g never lasts! The Mitch is no good because I use a lot of minutes also..

What's using your data?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

conor25800
Newcomer
Apps mostly, we don't have WiFi..

@conor25800 wrote:
Apps mostly, we don't have WiFi..

You know you can buy a data add-on if you use up your Don 5GB allowance before the month is up?

http://www.48months.ie/boiler-plate/add-on-rules

I still don't know how you use up that amount of data.

I don't think I even approach that on my home UPC broadband!

Anon
Not applicable

I didn't have wifi all during this year when I was living away in college too, so 3G was constantly on on my phone but I ALWAYS had enough... I was using whatsapp, snapchat, reddit, facebook and youtube constantly everyday ... what apps are you using, coz that's crazy its getting eaten up!

Anon
Not applicable

I always have 3G on and I never go past 2GB and that is with spotify streaming and podkicker downloads!

Get wifi from sky 35 a month unlimited, free set up and everything