cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestion: Whats everyone elses view?

bigjoeod
Regular

Okay so I have a suggestion for a feature which 48 should implant and I want to know everyone elses opinion so if there is more support for the idea 48 might consider it.

Theres nothing worse than when your minutes, texts and internet run out, the next membership isnt due to start for another few days and payday isnt till around the corner and youre left stranded with nothing.

Anyone else feel my pain?

I've two suggestions:

1. Ability to cancel your membership within a week of its expiry date.

2. An IOU service, when its needed an IOU of €3.00 can be requested and €3.50 deducted from your account the next time you top up.

thoughts from both users and admins?

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Ignore - I replied to the wrong topic...

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

you replied to the wrong topic dayler 😛 lol

Anon
Not applicable
dalyer replied to the wrong topic!

@nubus wrote:
dalyer replied to the wrong topic!

Yeah - I said that above... Man Indifferent

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

marionh
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

Hey @bigjoeod interesting suggestions, thanks for posting. 48 is indeed looking into some solutions for the points you raised, but can't confirm any exact dates yet. 

Would be great to read what the rest of you guys think of these suggestions? 🙂

Cheers!

bigjoeod
Regular

Concept Discussion:

I've put the idea's into a better concept for a far better discussion about the possibilty of them.

1. Ability to cancel your membership within a week of its expiry date.

Intro:

With this idea comes the security risks. There's always the chance of somebody claiming the "My account was hacked risk."

Solution:

Upon registration a seperate password is required to cancel a membership; a 24 - 48 hour (No pun intended) notice period would reduce the risk of this happening greately.

In theory:

'USER A' buy's "The Doke" membership, two weeks into his membership 'USER A' decides he'd much rather "The Don" membership.

'USER A' cancels his membership. 

'USER A' is then told his membership will be cancelled within 48 hours as a security feature, and within that time span he has the option to cancel the removal of his membership.

For example:

'USER A's account his hacked and his membership deleted, he receives a text to inform him of his action and if he did not request to cancel his membership to log on to his 48 account to prevent his membership from being cancelled.

2. An IOU service, when its needed an IOU of €3.00 can be requested and €3.50 deducted from your account the next time you top up.

Intro:

A pretty straight forward idea, 'USER B' has no cash, his membership is a week from expiring with no membership in the queue and he needs to access his email's for work.

In Theory:

He text's a number requesting an IOU of €3.00 and when he tops up next €3.50 is deducted from his account for using the IOU service. 

To avail of another IOU he must pay off the IOU he owes already which is automatically deducted from his account the next time he tops up.

IOU's can only be requested when you have an active membership in your account. You can only avail of an IOU if your account balance is below €2.99