cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Say hello + introduce yourself

Admin48
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

You shy? Nope didn’t think so. Own the room, say hello + introduce yourself.
I’ll kick it off.

I’m Denise, originally from Germany and I'm looking after this community as the community manager. I’m into travel + dancing (if I can spare enough time + cash) and I love spending a bit more on quality coffee (everyone needs some luxury)

But that’s enough about me. What about you? What do you spend all that cash on?

156 REPLIES 156

Anon
Not applicable

Are you lovers of Adventure Time too?? I'ma sucker for a good cartoon, along with CGI kids movies'! Monsters Inc University is out now I'm so excited to see it, I'm not going to lie, been waiting so long!

The movie for Death Note is actually a pretty good portrayal, I really anjoyed it!

It's eery enough to pull it off!!

Admin48
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

Do you mean this, Lou? It's the first time I see it, I used to love teenage mutant ninja turtles, hehe.

Oh yes, I am a big lover of Pixar movies, my all time favourite has to he "Up", I cried during the first 10 minutes and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Is George Clooney your type then? (I'm not judging, he's old but hot)

Anon
Not applicable

Oh, teenage ninja mutant turtles is awesome! I'm also a sucker for Scooby Doo!

I love the old ones, the latest ones released were too...modern and PG, the colours were so vibrant, and the retro image was kind of ruined by that...

Aw, "Up" will make anyone cry! Dayum, when that story line kicks in the whole cinema welled up in tears! Passing the Kleenex around the rows!

George Clooney? Not so much... I'm more of a Johny Depp woman, and Roberty Downey Jnr.!

Admin48
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

Johnny Depp, huh? I see you've got good taste, you do know that he's 50 years old, right? 😄 Let's hope we'll age as well as he does. Are you into his movies to or just his looks?

Anon
Not applicable

He and Ryan Gosling melt my heart!

God, I have every movie he's in!

Such a diverse actor, was in a band before he became an actor, he did a song with a few bands that you'd neevr expect! 🙂

Also, Ryan Gosling in Blue Valentine is an amazing portrayal of true, emotive acting!

Admin48
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

Oh yes, Ryan Gosling, everybody seems to love him. I actually only noticed him when I watched Crazy, Stupid, Love. After watching this I noticed that he's everywhere (it's called selective attention, btw)

Since you're talking about his acting so passionately how about you join our favourite movie discussion? 🙂

Oh i saw Ryan Gosling first in the Notebook then  Blue Valentine and then I watched him in Drive recently! Yeah most love him!! I mean they even have a meme after him! Called feminist Ryan Gosling

cesar
Newcomer

its new for me , next timeCat Tongue

Admin48
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

So you're a shy person after all. Must have taken a lot of courage to post here, what are you up to?

Anon
Not applicable

Hi my name is Paul i wud jus like to say hello to all conquer customers im a new member myself and wud appriciate any usefull information you may have for me , for instance when i put my first  £20 credit in will it be taken as membership fee ? I chose the DON option can anyone help me with this query .