cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eSIM QR code

SabriM6944
Newcomer

I am switching from an Android to an iphone and I have 2 sims, is there any way I can obtain the QR code for my 48 sim so that i can activate it as an e-sim?

8 REPLIES 8

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You'll have to contact 48 support about this.
I'm not sure if 48 support eSIMs.
Somebody else asked about this recently but if they contacted 48 support and got an answer they didn't post back here with the info unfortunately.
See the link in my signature below for how to contact 48 support.
If the web chat doesn't appear then you'll have to refresh/retry or maybe try another browser/device.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
This boards.ie thread suggests that no Irish carrier supports eSIMs yet but I've no idea if this is accurate.

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2058050376/4

Hope this helps
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

bretty95
Newcomer

Hi Everyone - I was in touch with 48 support through chat. I have been a happy 48 customer for many years now. I have a new iphone with E Sim requirement. Does anyone have any idea when 48 might provide E Sim for their customers? I don't want to switch network but looks like I need to switch to Vodafone to get the E Sim 😞 😞 

I'm thinking make the switch to Vodafone and then when 48 offer the E Sim in a few weeks/ months, then switch back to 48.. but it's so much effort. 

Any advise would be really appreciated!

@bretty95 wrote:

Hi Everyone - I was in touch with 48 support through chat. I have been a happy 48 customer for many years now. I have a new iphone with E Sim requirement. Does anyone have any idea when 48 might provide E Sim for their customers?

Well, if 48 support can't tell you then I can't imagine that anybody here on the community forum can. What did they say?

Any update on the EsIM from 48?

@JohnM7680 wrote:

Any update on the EsIM from 48?

There's been nothing new about them on the website or this forum. You'll probably have to ask 48 support about this but I suspect that they still don't supply them. To contact 48 support see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

ShijoG1139
Newcomer
I need e sim , please give me esim code

48 don't do eSIMs at the moment unfortunately.