Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Competition: Which actor is this?

marionh
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

Hi guys,

For the last couple of months we've held a Caption Competition each month, this time we want to try something else.

Here's a new competition for June - you have a chance to win a €30 voucher for Odeon Cinemas for you and your friend, if you manage to guess which actor this partly covered image depicts!

You can enter simply by replying to this thread with your guess: the name of the actor you think is in the photo below. Only one guess per entry. 48 will choose the winner once the competition is closed.

Note: You can enter more than once if you want to guess again, but ONLY after someone else's entry (so no double posting). See comp rules below.

Comp begins: Wednesday 4th June 2014

Comp closes: Thursday 12th June 2014

Comp is now closed - check out winner 1 & winner 2.

Who is this actor?

Who is this guy

Comp rules:

• Only one guess per entry. You can enter more than once, but no double posting! That means you need to wait until someone else has posted their guess before you can post again.
  • 1 winner will be selected by 48 based on who has guessed the actor's name correctly first.
  • Your entry is valid only if you post before the competition closes on Thursday 12th June.
  • Keep your post clean, really offensive stuff will be removed.

Good luck!

Update 4.6. at 17:26: The first photo was guessed correctly already! Correct answer: Kiefer Sutherland (congrats, robashmore). The comp is still going on, and the photo above is now depicting... which actor? 🙂

27 REPLIES 27

andymcc93
Visitor
Colin Farrell?

andymcc93
Visitor
Tom Selleck

Zac Efron?

Anon
Not applicable

Jesus how did any one make out any particular facial features in that?!

Questioning my vision here... 

@camsterr wrote:

Jesus how did any one make out any particular facial features in that?!

Questioning my vision here... 

I cheated and used image processing to apply some filters and make it a BIT more recognizable.

But didn't do me much good as I obviously haven't won - and I'll probably be disqualified now...! Man LOL

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

ciara321xx
Newcomer
Is it Matthew mcConaughey?

chloexoxo1
Newcomer
Is it Michael Fastbender?

Comp closed last night and we have one correct guess:

@chloexoxo1 wrote:
Is it Michael Fastbender?

It is indeed. Although it's spelled Fassbender, but close enough. @chloexoxo1  I will send you a Private Message with details. Congrats! 

Honorary mention to @sezybot though for guessing Fassbender too early when we were still trying to guess Kiefer Sutherland. 😛

Thanks everyone else for taking part too! Interesting guesses there.

Do you want to see the revealed images of these 2?