cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any sign of a 48 App?

Anon
Not applicable

I had read on the 48 Facebook page a fair few months ago that an App was nearing completion and in the final testing phase.

Any sign of it being released?

What features will it have?

17 REPLIES 17

Anon
Not applicable
good question!

Admin48
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

Good question indeed.

Saying it's nearing completing and in the final testing phase was very optimistic. It’s one of the many things we’re working on at the moment and we’ll let you know about a possible release date once we’re able to tell. We can't give you anything more specific, sorry.

Anon
Not applicable
Well if its taking a while its gonna be worth it 🙂

I'd be more inclined to read it as - nothing happening, don't hold your breath.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
The forum mobile view is actually pretty cool!

The one thing that really bothers me about the whole forum (both mobile and desktop browsers) is how I gotta log in every time...

Yeah the login thing is a bit of a pain.. When you are inactive for a while it logs you out even if it's your laptop which can be a tad annoying especially when you are writing something and it then says to log in and you gotta rewrite it -_- sad times..

Still no sign of the app?

@paulmccrory wrote:

Still no sign of the app?

Hi Paul, the iOS version is currently in test and should be live by the end of February. There's also an Android version which will follow soon after. 

Anon
Not applicable

Its nice to have an app but it is not completely necessary. I just have the codes saved as a contact icon widget in a folder on my homescreen. When I tap it it calls the *100*8# for internet or *100*1# for the landline minutes and shows me my balance. Much quicker than having to wait for an app to load. Also no need to log in when using the codes.