membership

Anon
Not applicable

How long does it take for the deal to kick in and how do you know when it does

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

marionh
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

If your old membership is still active and you buy a new one now, then the new one is queued and will start when the old one expires. If you don't have any membership active at the moment and you buy membership now, it should start working straight away.

You can check your membership status on your My 48 dashboard.

See here our FAQ about membership as well if you have additional questions.

Did this help you or do you still require assistance?

View solution in context

15 REPLIES 15

marionh
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

If your old membership is still active and you buy a new one now, then the new one is queued and will start when the old one expires. If you don't have any membership active at the moment and you buy membership now, it should start working straight away.

You can check your membership status on your My 48 dashboard.

See here our FAQ about membership as well if you have additional questions.

Did this help you or do you still require assistance?

Anon
Not applicable
I've bought my membership 2 or 3 hours ago and it still saying '
We're adding the good stuff
Hang tough, we are processing your last order. Refresh this page to see updates.
refresh this page' I've refreshed the page lots of times but hasn't worked and it won't let me but more membership?

A few people seem to be having problems with the membership payment/renewal pages/process lately.

You might need to contact 48 support about this:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

canvasjunction
Visitor
I'm waiting 2 days for my Internet top up. Money taken but no option to do anything else 😞

Your current membership probably hasn't expired yet and the new one will only start when it does.

See here:

Bought membership - can't call/text

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all?

canvasjunction
Visitor
Thanks for you help, you're very good 😊 Ive never had a problem buying extra Internet, my membership doesn't expire until November 8th so I'll probably have to wait until then to gety data back unfortunately 😢

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Yes - a new membership will not start until your current one expires on November 8th.

If you've used to your membership data allowance you can always buy a data add-on to get back online.

Hope this helps.

canvasjunction
Visitor
Thanks, I didn't buy a new membership just an Internet add on. My membership is still valid, just no data, add on Internet is still processing