membership

Anon
Not applicable

How long does it take for the deal to kick in and how do you know when it does

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

marionh
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

If your old membership is still active and you buy a new one now, then the new one is queued and will start when the old one expires. If you don't have any membership active at the moment and you buy membership now, it should start working straight away.

You can check your membership status on your My 48 dashboard.

See here our FAQ about membership as well if you have additional questions.

Did this help you or do you still require assistance?

View solution in context

15 REPLIES 15

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You'll probably need to contact 48 about that so.

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/How-to-get-help/td-p/4038/jump-to/first-unread-message

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

robbie39
Newcomer
Membership expired on 6/7 just bought new one still not activated

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
If it still didn't start then you'll need to contact 48 support and ask them to look into the issue.
Using the support chat channel is usually the best and quickest way to get stuff like this sorted out.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Were support able to sort this out for you @robbie39?

robbie39
Newcomer
Hi I’m looking for my call history from them 19/11/2020 if I could ASAP that would be great thanks

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You'll have to contact 48 support if you want detailed call lists.

Hope this helps.