cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two phones

AlanB6088
Newcomer

I have two phones with two different phone numbers, so I want two SIMs. Can I order a second SIM on my account? If not, can I set up a second account on my email address? If not, how best can I order a second SIM?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
No you need two separate SIMs, accounts and email addresses.
Order the new SIM via the Recruit page and you'll get free credit on both accounts.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
No you need two separate SIMs, accounts and email addresses.
Order the new SIM via the Recruit page and you'll get free credit on both accounts.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Thanks dalyer for quick response. A bit awkward though that I cannot add second phone under same account/email.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Yeah, unfortunately 48 don't (yet?) support the sort of "family" account that GoMo and other providers support so every SIM/number needs a completely separate account (and, thus, email address) right now.