cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting number problem

GamzeE1336
Newcomer

Hi I moved my number 48 but I want to use old number I don’t wanna use 48 numbers because my old number important for me. Please can you fix as soon as possible

7 REPLIES 7

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

See here for details of how to port your number over from another provider to 48:

If you've tried that and are having problems then you'll have to post more details - e.g. what problem arose, any error messages etc.

If you want to contact 48 support about this then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Didn't you post about the exact same issue a month ago?

And you never responded to my comments there either nor presumably did you contact 48 support...

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

GamzeE1336
Newcomer
Hi I moved my number 48 but I don’t want change my old number. Please can you help me?

GamzeE1336
Newcomer
Hi I moved my number 48 from three but I want to keep my old number. Now I can’t use my old number you give me new number. How can I change please can you help me?

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Multiple duplicate threads/posts merged.

There is no point in posting the same thing over and over again while ignoring the questions that I have asked and the suggestion that I have made that you contact 48 support about this if necessary!

GamzeE1336
Newcomer
Hi I was using three I moved my number 48 but I can’t not use my old number I don’t wanna change my number.

What do you mean what you can't use your old number?

Did you port it from Three to 48?

Did that work or did you have some problem?

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com