cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Payment

SeamusM6025
Newcomer

I've just got comfirmation that my Nr has been ported, and now I want to pay for a plan, but when I  go to the "PAYMENT" screen. It accepts the type card, and my address, but when I try to enter the card details, the field will not accept any entry's, or for the 3 digit security code. Now when I try to make a call, it tells me that I need to buy credit. Where did the 1 gb of free credit go to? I spent 15 mins in a queue waiting to talk to an agent, before giving up. Any advice would be welcome. Despite all the fan fare about moving to 48, I'm starting to have 2nd thought's....

1 REPLY 1

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

@SeamusM6025 wrote:

I've just got comfirmation that my Nr has been ported, and now I want to pay for a plan, but when I  go to the "PAYMENT" screen. It accepts the type card, and my address, but when I try to enter the card details, the field will not accept any entry's, or for the 3 digit security code.

Is there any possibility that you can try another device/browser for accessing the membership purchase page?

@SeamusM6025 wrote:

Now when I try to make a call, it tells me that I need to buy credit. Where did the 1 gb of free credit go to?

The 1GB of free data is for internet access only - it has nothing to do with calls.

You need a membership to be able to make calls and send texts.

@SeamusM6025 wrote:

I spent 15 mins in a queue waiting to talk to an agent, before giving up. Any advice would be welcome. Despite all the fan fare about moving to 48, I'm starting to have 2nd thought's....

Maybe try emailing them at support@48months.zendesk.com or you could try the phone number on this page:

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.