I want to join 48 but it won’t accept my addresses

DeirdreM0045
Newcomer

7 REPLIES 7

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What addresses do you mean?

Postal address (make sure that the eircode is correct)?

Email address?

Other?

Please describe exactly what you're doing, where you're entering data and what happens (including any error messages).

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

I have the same problem, it is the shipping address when ordering a SIM card, in my case, I was refered by someone. From the link I received, I clicked GET STARTED. The page where I put the address asked "Where should we send your SIM order? And there're two blanks to be filles "Your name" and "Type to select address".

... the message says Enter valid address. I didn't use any special characters. I tried using "," "." and blank between street name and town and county. None worked.

As I mentioned above, did you use a valid eircode?

I'm not sure if it insists on a space between the two components of an eircode.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

I did. And I tried with and without the space between the two components of the eircode. I'm ordering to an Irish address in advance before arriving to Ireland), my VPN from outside of Ireland might be the problem. I just got a notice when trying to logging in again.

I don't understand why you need a VPN to access the 48 website and order a SIM?

On the other hand I don't see why that would make any difference either unless the 48 website was trying to do geolocation which I doubt.

If the form won't accept a valid Irish address and eircode then you'll need to contact 48 support.

See the link in my signature below.

Hope this helps.

Can you tell me how to resolve this problem? I met the same matter!!

@RongN1336 wrote:

Can you tell me how to resolve this problem? I met the same matter!!

Duplicate post: