cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't complete payment, bank verification text never arrives

PatrickF9497
Newcomer

I want to join 48 I have got my SIM transferred my phone number and now I am ready to pay for a membership but when I go to pay I have to verify my card using my phone number but the code never comes through even though other messages. I have tried many times but it still won't work. I would appreciate it someone could
please help me fix this problem

4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Do other texts to your number come through ok?

What number is listed on your My48 account?

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the links in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

conalh3517
Newcomer

Same is happening to me it can't complete the code from the bank because the sim doesn't have the number set up on the phone. So i manually edited the sim details on my phone to add in my phone number and tried again but it still won't work. Original error message was 48 (Not Set) in the sim details page on my phone...

You'll probably need to contact 48 support about this.

See the links in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

conalh3517
Newcomer

"If you have changed your SIM card it will be 24 hours before you can log in using 2fa. I discovered this when I changed my SIM card even though I wasn’t changing network."