cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

slow internet cork

mahoon
Visitor
Any1 else experiencing really really slow speeds in cork city I keep getting the E sign too
18 REPLIES 18

@thehappyfecker wrote:
Same thing here, where it's usually perfect it's down to about 10%, a dribble, took me 3 hours to access tweeker and it didn't make a difference at all, have to drive 40 minutes to see full strength signal, going on almost a week now, positive it's a consistent network issue after reading some of the tech reports here.

Have you contacted 48 support about your problem?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

thehappyfecker
Visitor
I'll have to connect to wifi just about holding 10% here, need a good connection to contact 48 support, 3 hour loading time for the tweeker app

You don't need to use Tweakker to contact 48 support.

You can do so here:

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

or even by email:

support@48months.zendesk.com

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

thehappyfecker
Visitor
Referencing how extremely poor the Internet quality is, I am well aware I don't need to access the tweeker app.

Did you contact support?

And email would easily get through even with a poor connection.

mahoon
Visitor
I contacted support just now and had a "chat" with "Kerry". Firstly, turns out getting to a live chat isn't easy like it should be. Kerry states that they are aware of an issue in the area and that engineers are working on it. I have had this issue for close on a month I say I suffered with it for at least two weekends (when its really really slow). Where r u based "happyfecker"?

mahoon
Visitor
Also beware my browser (android internet) wouldnt update the live chat so I jus about managed by emailing the transcript to myself (you should see it)

mahoon
Visitor
Not a success

mahoon
Visitor
Also, Kerry states they have been given no time-frame by the "three" engineers for a fix. (We are piggy-backing on three) I know my membership runs out monthly and tend to buy more before it runs out. Maybe 48 havn't bought enough piggy-back rides hehe. Time-frames are so important