Internet
Having trouble accessing the internet, or need the latest settings? Look no further!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Is the Internet down today?

My mobile internet hasn't been working, just wondering if this is happening to everyone?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

parental control.

How to set up parental control. Couldn't figure it out myself.

maximp by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Internet is terrible

Not sure how long this is happening, I was away visiting and using WiFi for past few weeks but since I arrived home to Galway a few days ago my data is awful (also terrible on my dongle which is with three.... Wondering if there's a pattern here?).Re...

3G not working from hols??

Hey guys!My 3G isn't working since I came back from my holidays (in the canaries if relevant). I tried to get it working over there with the provider but didn't work. Do you know what I should or could do to fix it please?Thanks in advance Rachael.

3G

Hi guys, my town recently got 3G and it's working on every network bar mine? I'm still on 'E'. I have my 3G on and everything like that but still no change.

Internet

My Internet connection is completely gone from the top of my phone ...There is no e or h symbol ...I have my mobile Internet on and I'm in a good area. ..I also have Internet credit ...I tried turning on and off the connection and my phone ...heeellp

Internet hotspot

I want to connect my other phone to the hotspot on this phone. The other phone is asking me for a password for the internet. What is the password? How do I find the password?

lw96 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like