cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Used up data allowance before membership has expired

NikhilS4809
Newcomer

hi i am nikhil and currently i am really frustrated of your bad service. my data got finished but my plan is still on so i recharge yesterday but i am not able to use that new plan due to old plan is on how can i close old plan so my new plan will get activated.

1 REPLY 1

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

If you use up your membership data allowance before the membership month is up then your need to buy a data add-on or use Flexi Data to get more data to use for the remainder of the membership month.

Buying a new membership (which is what I presume you mean by "recharge") doesn't help as the new membership will just stack on your account to kick in when your current membership eventually expires. You'll see it listed here as an upcoming membership:

Buying a new membership doesn't terminate the current membership early and start the new one immediately.

Memberships always run their full monthly course and you can't terminate one and start another early.

If you're habitually using up your membership data allowance and aren't already on the €12.99 200GB membership then maybe you should consider switching to that?

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.